Engineering Opportunities-Roadway Project Engineer
KPM Franklin is a rapidly growing firm offering professional civil engineering, planning, land surveying and landscape architecture services. We are seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our Orlando, Florida office. The candidate’s initial role is to perform and be responsible for the project cycle including design, development and project completion. We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Qualifications and Education
• Florida professional engineer license
• Should have 2 years of post-registration experience
• Should have at least 2 years of experience with highway design
• Should be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation (Power GeoPaK)
• Preferred experience in field of highway design, maintenance of traffic, drainage and pavement markings is desired
• Familiar with cost estimating (designer interface, automated quantities, and long-range estimating) is a plus
• Experience in miscellaneous structures, signals and environmental permitting is a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to HR Department at email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
KPM Franklin is an equal opportunity employer.